Saturday, February 7, 2015

Maple Apple Cupcakes


I am trying out a bunch of recipes right now to be sure that I make the perfect ones for my daughter's baptism next week.  Because of this you guys are about to get so many new recipes it is going to be crazy!  I have had ideas sitting in my head for a while and it was time to let them out.  Without further ado here is Maple Apple Cupcakes!


Batter:

1 Cup flour 
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar 

*Sift these together into your big mixing bowl BEFORE adding the rest of the ingredients!

1/2 TSP baking soda
1/2 TSP Salt
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon 
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Egg
1 Egg White
1/3 Cup milk
1/4 cup apple juice
1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
1 Red apple (Peeled and finely chopped)

Mix all ingredients together and fill your cupcake liners with them.

Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.

**For frosting on this recipe I used my baisc cream cheese frosting. I will post this recipe on here also for you to follow.

After you have frosted your cupcakes get your garnish ready.

Garnish:

1/2 Red apple Cut into whatever size you feel is the best for you (I did into quarters)
1/2 TSP White Sugar
1/2 TSP Cinnamon

Toss these all together until the apples are well coated.  Place one piece on the top of each cupcake.  When finished take any remaining cinnamon and sugar dust and sprinkle ontop of the cakes for a little more pop.  Enjoy!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment