Saturday, February 7, 2015

Basic Cream Cheese Frosting

Hello Everyone!  A lot of times with my cupcakes I invent a new frosting to go along with that special cupcake and sometimes I want to just play with the cake flavors and not the frosting.  For those times I always go to my go to basic Cream Cheese Frosting!  It is light and creamy and OH SO YUMMY!!  Hope you agree!


1 Package Softened Cream cheese
3 cups Powdered sugar
1 TSP Vanilla
1 stick of melted butter

You want to add these all into your mixing bowl and mix on high until it is smooth.  A good cream cheese frosting is always smooth and yummy.  If you find that your frosting is too thin after you add the ingredients you want to add more powdered sugar.  When I have to thicken mine I add a 1/2 cup at a time until it is the texture and thickness I want.

Hope you are all on your way to go bake now!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment