Saturday, February 7, 2015

Butterscotch Cupcake


This one is special for my boss who requested a Butterscotch cupcake.  This one is to die for!! So sweet and decadent!!! Hope you all agree.

Batter:

1 Cup flour
1/2 Cup White Sugar
1/2 TSP Baking Soda
1/2 TSP Salt
1 package Butterscotch Pudding mix
1 TSP Vanilla
1 Cup butterscotch Chips
2 Whole Eggs
1 Egg White
1/2 Cup milk
4 TBSP Melted butter
2 TBSP Olive oil

Mix all together until smooth and put into your cupcake liners. Bake at 350 degrees for 17 minutes.

**Cream cheese frosting**

Garnish:


1 Cup Butterscotch chips melted
1/2 Cup milk
1/2 cup Toffee bits **Optional**

Melt the butterscotch down adding a little milk at a time until the butterscotch is melted to a liquid texture.  When it is melted grab a spoon and drizzle over the top of the cupcakes.  Sprinkle Toffee Bits on top for an added crunch. 


I am going to go ahead and put up my basic cream cheese frosting next but this is all I have for you today for Cupcake recipes.  I hope you give one or all of them a try and love them as much as I do.  until next time...Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment